Monday 14 March 2011

The Long Hard Slog

I have finally returned to the world of Blogging and BAPP after a long absence. The last few months have been a whirlwind of Personal and Professional upheaval and unfortunately i put BAPP to the back of my mind until i could sort the rest of my life out!

I've just come back from a week in Tenerife where i had time to sit in the sun and collect my thoughts, something which i have been needing to do for a while, it also gave me a chance to really sit down and take time to read and catch up on all i've been missing and i'm happy to say that i now have a few days before i have to go back to work and i'm concentrating 100% on getting my blog up to date, joining in with the SIG's and getting my thoughts to where they need to be to complete this programme successfully.

I look forward to being re-engaged with you all very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are back. Good luck with all the catching up.

    ReplyDelete